- GPSMAP® 376C
- GXM™ 30 smart antenna
- Marine mount
- GXM 30 pole mount
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- A/C charger
- Power/data cable
- USB cable
- 2 meter GXM 30
- Owner's manual
For boaters looking for the ultimate in portability and versatility, the GPSMAP 376 C has it all. This color plotter offers satellite weather capability along with both marine and land navigation modes in one space-saving package. You can even pair it with the GSD 20™ remote sounder module to add sonar capability, or customize map data for your adventures on land or sea with optional MapSource® cartography.
With a subscription to XM WX Satellite Weather's "Master Mariner package", users can see continuously-delivered weather on the unit’s high-resolution 256-color sunlight-readable TFT display. Vital weather data, such as NEXRAD radar, forecasts, and current conditions is graphically displayed directly on the unit — so you can spend more time enjoying the water and less time worrying about the weather.
In addition, mariners also have the option of receiving XM Satellite Radio’s 150-plus channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, and entertainment programming (XM audio subscription required). Both XM Satellite data and audio are delivered to the GPSMAP 376C through Garmin’s new GXM 30 smart antenna, which is included in the package.
Perfect for Land or Sea
Similar to the GPSMAP 276C, the GPSMAP 376C is both a color chartplotter and automobile navigator. It features a built-in basemap and auto routing to help you navigate the open waters or open road. With an optional automotive kit that includes MapSource City Select® software, you can select a destination on land and receive turn-by-turn directions to addresses and points of interest throughout the United States and Canada.
Customizable Map Data
You can enhance the basemap detail on the GPSMAP 376C by downloading data from optional MapSource DVDs or CDs to an optional Garmin data card, or by plugging in data cards preprogrammed with BlueChart® or Fishing Hot Spots® detail.
In addition, the GPSMAP 376C can also receive sonar data through the GSD 20, Garmin’s “black box” sounder, which offers 4,000 watts of power peak-to-peak (500 watts RMS) in a dual-frequency transducer (purchased separately).
* Satellite weather and audio are only available within XM’s signal coverage area.
- Can display animated NEXRAD weather radar and forecasts, current conditions, wave data, surf temperatures, and much more*
- 3.8-inch diagonal, 480 x 320 pixel, 256-color TFT screen with adjustable LED backlight
- Unit dimensions: 5.7"W x 3.2"H x 1.9"D
- Stores up to 3,000 user waypoints, 50 reversible routes (300 waypoints per route)
- 10,000 point automatic track log; 15 saved tracks
- Rechargeable lithium battery offering 4-15 hours of use (depending on backlight settings)
- Alarms: anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, and clock
- Water resistant to
IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes)