- iQue M5
- USB ActiveSync® cradle
- A/C power/charging adapter
- Automotive mount with an integrated speaker and 12 volt adapter
- Protective flip cover
- Metal stylus
- Installation/Application CD-ROM with manual
- MapSource® City Select North America data CD-ROM w/ full coverage, full unlock
Bringing the digital life—wherever life takes you
Garmin® Satellite Navigation in a Pocket PC
The iQue M5 is perfect for today’s mobile professional who wants to get from the boardroom to the hotel without asking for directions. Featuring the latest Microsoft® Pocket PC software, Windows Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition, the iQue M5 supports portrait/landscape screen orientation for easy viewing of documents, videos, and web content. It's powered by a 416-MHz Intel® PXA 272 microprocessor, and it also provides the user with 64 MB of RAM, 64 MB of ROM and data back-up protection. The embedded Bluetooth® transceiver allows the user to establish a personal-area network with computer systems and Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones, other PDAs, and printers. Check e-mail and view documents—then sync seamlessly with your laptop.
The GPS antenna on the iQue M5 folds flush with the back of the unit. Press the antenna release switch, and it simultaneously powers up the iQue M5, acquires satellites, and defaults to the QueMap™ interface. Once the antenna switch is triggered, the M5 prepares to navigate. The antenna can be adjusted for optimal GPS signal reception in any vehicle or rental car. The unit comes with a sturdy windshield mount with integrated charger and speaker.
Featuring a built-in basemap of North and South America and Puerto Rico, the iQue M5 shows major highways, thoroughfares, railways, lakes, rivers, and borders. MapSource® City Select CD-ROM is a standard accessory, so users can download detailed street-level map data, look up more than five million points of interest (POIs), and navigate to an address in the U.S. and Canada. World travelers can also add a European or Pacific Rim basemap from the installation CD. International versions of the iQue M5 will feature respective basemaps, mapping software, and language support.
The integrated Que applications enable consumers to see where they are on an electronic map, look up a point of interest (POI), and route to it—all the while following voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions. If they miss a turn, the iQue M5 automatically recalculates a new route to get them back on track. Advanced routing features include the ability to specify roadways to avoid and find POIs near the current route. The iQue M5 even offers intuitive POI searches that are based on user habits. Another distinct benefit of Garmin’s PDA/GPS integration is the patent-pending capability to attach a “location stamp” to a profile in the user’s contact database or appointment calendar and navigate directly to these important business addresses.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition software
- Computing Software: Microsoft Pocket Outlook®, Internet Explorer, Word and Excel; Windows Media® Player, MSN® Messenger Service, Calculator and ActiveSync; Sprite Backup; and BTExplorer
- Integrated Que® technology; Garmin GPS and mapping software
- GPS receiver: WAAS enabled, 12 parallel channels
- Integrated flip-up GPS patch antenna can be positioned for optimal reception
- Processor: 416 MHz Intel® PXA 272 Xscale® processor, dedicated 48 MHz ARM7 GPS coprocessor
- Internal Memory: 64 MB RAM; 64 MB ROM (15 MB safe storage available)
- Unit size: 2.8" W x 5" H x .8" D (72 x 128 x 19 mm)
- Unit weight: 5.9 oz (166 g)
- Display: 3.5” diagonal, (89 mm); 320 x 240-pixel, QVGA transflective TFT with 16-bit color display; 64 K colors; bright white LED backlight
- Battery: Removable 1,250-mAh replaceable lithium-polymer battery delivering 5-7 hours of continuous PDA/GPS use
- Audio hardware: Microphone, headphone jack, speaker for voice-guidance commands, MP3 player, and message playback
- Voice recorder for making memos, quick notes, and messages on the fly
- SD expansion slot for flexible memory storage and additional software; SDIO/MMC compatible
- Networking: Bluetooth, IrDA, SDIO, USB
- Vibrating alarm