- nüvi 250
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America (full coverage)
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Dashboard disk
- Set up and go guide
*Notice to Drivers in California and Minnesota
Simple navigation at an affordable price — that's nüvi® 250. This entry-level Personal Travel Assistant comes with preloaded maps for North America. For added flexibility, choose nüvi 270 with preloaded maps for both continents or save more with nüvi 200 which offers less map coverage at a lower price. Like all nüvi 200-series members, the 250 features an easy-to-use colorful touchscreen and ultra-slim design — perfect for everyday navigation.
Navigate With Ease
nüvi 250 comes ready to go right out of the box with preloaded City Navigator® NT street maps, including a hefty points of interest (POIs) database with hotels, restaurants, fuel, ATMs and more. Simply touch the color screen to enter a destination, and nüvi takes you there with 2D or 3D maps and turn-by-turn voice directions. In addition, nüvi 250 accepts custom points of interest (POIs), such as school zones and safety cameras and lets you set proximity alerts to
warn you of upcoming POIs.
Go Beyond Navigation
Navigation is just the beginning. nüvi 250 features many travel tools including JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more. It also comes with Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature, and configurable vehicle icons tthat let you select car-shaped graphics to show your location on the map.
Optional plug-in SD cards for our line of Garmin Travel Guides™ and Garmin SaversGuide™ provide detailed data for attractions and information on nearby merchants
offering discounts, so you can customize nüvi for your travel needs.
nüvi 250: It's a whole nü way to travel.
Please note: Like most USB Mass Storage Devices, the nüvi is not compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows Me.
nüvi 250 Features:
- Receiver: high-sensitivity WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Display: 2.8"W x 2.1"H (7.2 x 5.4 cm); 3.5 diag (8.9 cm), 320 x 240 pixels; QVGA color antiglare TFT with white backlight
- Unit dimensions: 3.8"W x 2.8"H x .8"D (9.7 x 7.1 x 2 cm)
- Weight: 5.2 ounces (147.42 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to 5 hours of battery life depending on use
- Includes Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature
- Fingertip touchscreen interface
- Look up addresses and points of interest
- Choose 2D or 3D maps
- Upload custom POIs, including alerts for speed zones and safety cameras with POI Loader
- Built in Travel Kit includes picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters, calculator and more
- SD card slot
- USB interface for loading data